A one-time $100 registration fee will be required of all new patients.
Fees for Dr. Gaudry's Practice:
For all NEW patients beginning July 1, 2022:
$3000/year (one-time payment, a $600 savings) or $300 per month
MonaLisa Touch Vaginal Rejuvenation:
$2000 for non-members of practice with a yearly touch-up of: $500
$1750 for membership patients with a yearly touch-up (2 treatments) of: $250
Payment plans are available for the MonaLisa Treatment
GYN Surgery in Hospital
These fees cover all physician visits to the hospital, the cost of Dr. Gaudry’s fee for the surgery, costs of all the paperwork associated with performing surgery, and as many pre-operative and post-operative visits that you require.
Minor Gynecologic Surgery: $800
- Uterine Dilation and Curettage
- Hysteroscopy and/or Uterine Ablation
- Removal of uterine polyps
- LEEP procedures that have to be done in the hospital
- Perineoplasty (Vulvar reconstructive surgery)
- Excision of vulvar or vaginal lesions
- Laparoscopy – or anything that is done with a laparoscope besides hysterectomy
- Tubal Ligations
- This does not include hospital fees which are set up by the hospital separately
Major Gynecologic Surgery: $250 Assistant Fee
- Patients that need a major surgery will be referred to a GYN surgeon. Dr Gaudry partners with Francisco Dueno, MD (her call and covering partner) and will go to your surgery with Dr. Dueno and be his First Assistant for this fee. If you do not have insurance, Dr. Dueno will be happy to quote you a cash price.
- Patients may also be referred to the GYN surgeon of their choice. Dr. Gaudry has an excellent relationship with the OB/GYN physicians in Savannah who do participate in insurance.
- Due to low surgical volume, another OB/GYN surgeon will be the primary surgeon for major cases.