Effective April 1, 2018, a one-time $100 registration fee will be required of all new patients who have not sent a records release.
Fees for Dr. Gaudry's Practice:
Membership: $1000 or $100 per month
Al-A-Carte Services (Labs/Pathology not included)
Office Visit or Routine Annual Exam: $200
Menopause Consult (1 hour): $300 (1 hour)
Couples Intimacy Counseling: $350 (1 hour)
(This is free with membership........)
If you need surgery, you can apply previously paid fees to join "Membership" plan
Surgery in Hospital
"Only with "Membership"
These fees cover all physician visits to the hospital, the cost of Dr. Gaudry’s fee for the surgery, costs of all the paperwork associated with performing surgery, and as many post-operative visits that you require.
Minor Gynecologic Surgery: $200
- Uterine Dilation and Curettage
- Hysteroscopy and/or Uterine Ablation
- Removal of uterine polyps
- LEEP procedures that have to be done in the hospital
- Perineoplasty (Vulvar reconstructive surgery)
- Excision of vulvar or vaginal lesions
- Laparoscopy – or anything that is done with a laparoscope besides hysterectomy
- Tubal Ligations
Major Gynecologic Surgery: $500
- Hysterectomy with or without removal of ovaries
- Anterior Bladder Repairs (Cystocele Repair)
- Posterior Rectal Repairs (Rectocele Repair)
- Anything that is surgically done in the abdomen without a laparoscope that involves an incision on the abdominal wall.