Minor Gynecologic Surgery
- Uterine Dilation and Curettage
- Hysteroscopy and/or Uterine Ablation
- Removal of uterine polyps
- LEEP procedures that have to be done in the hospital
- Perineoplasty (Vulvar reconstructive surgery)
- Excision of vulvar or vaginal lesions
- Laparoscopy – or anything that is done with a laparoscope besides hysterectomy
- Tubal Ligations
Major Gynecologic Surgery
- Hysterectomy with or without removal of ovaries
- Anything that is surgically done in the abdomen without a laparoscope that involves an incision on the abdominal wall.
If you are a member of The Georgia Center for Menopausal Medicine and Direct Primary Care, LLC, your surgery is included except for administrative fees for Dr. Gaudry to do all the work required by the hospital.
All pre-operative and post-operative visits are included in your administrative fee.
There will be an $800 fee for minor surgery.
There will be a $1500 fee for major surgery.